I usually only get sick once a year, so this is my once a year reminder of how awesome it is when you are not sick!
BUT, I have come up with some good things about having a cold:
1. You can stay in bed all day without people judging you for it.
2. You don't have to get dressed up, Pajamas and sweat pants are acceptable.
3. If you need some alone time, peeps don't want your germs so they stay far far away!
4. You really don't have an appetite, so it saves you money on groceries.
5. Your voice has that sexy rasp to it that makes you sound mysterious.
6. You can blame being in a bad mood, forgetting things, etc. on your cold, "Sorry I just have a Cold so I am not myself".
7. When you get over your cold, you are very thankful so not be sick anymore and it changes your perspective on how lucky you are to be healthy!.
I can't stay home all day thou, I broke the car lock on the drivers side of my car awhile ago, so I am taking myself and my germs on a little outing to the Honda Dealership to get a new lock. Wish me luck!
Hugs and Zinc Throat Spray,
Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)