Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who need a GYM when you have NATURE! :)

I am always game for a little exercise! My awesome friend Crystal and I went for a three hour hike in Angeles National Forest!



The place is freakin beautiful, just see for yourself!










I brought my camera along for the hike and took more pictures than I probably should have. Crystal and I both did ridiculous poses for you guys LOL!



The trail is a little nuts in certain spots, literally you are like walking near a cliff, but safe. Mom, I know you read my blogs so don't stress, my life wasn't in danger LOL!! Here is a view of the drop!









What is funny is that at the end of this trail is a "waterfall"! It is more or less just a little trickle of water flowing down, yet tons of peeps hike for hours to see it. I will save you the trouble, here is a picture!









There was the cutest family with a five month old baby! I snapped a photo of them at the waterfall and told them they would be appearing on my blog!









I really should be going to sleep instead of writing this!! Crystal and I had a movie night after the hike, and for some reason it is 4am and I am still wide awake! Uploading my new video, gonna go try and pass out soon!

Hugs and Waterfalls,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)
http://www.youtube.com/rhondaanthonytanner
http://www.myspace.com/rhondaanthonytanner
Merchandise:
http://www.cafepress.com/ratcoaching

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)