Sunday, October 26, 2008

B-RAT and T-DOG Playtime :)

As some you guys know, I am going to visit my brother in Portland, Oregon for Halloween! So exciting! Only thing is, I have had to work extra hard filming and editing so I have episodes to upload while I am away!

Today I uploaded my Halloween episode, if you haven't seen it already, here it is in all it's glory LOL!


I have one more episode to edit before I leave, but I decided I deserved a day off! My friend Taylor came over and proceeded to try to break my chair......









Don't worry, no chairs were harmed in the making of this blog. LOL, bad joke, but it is me I can't help it! After the near fatal chair incident, we went and rented the latest Guitar Hero game, Guitar Hero World Tour!! IT IS SO AMAZING! We rocked out for about an hour and a half, and I am happy to say I have graduated from "easy" to "medium" difficulty level....Oh yeah..... :)
After guitar hero, we went and saw "Body of Lies"!! I LOVED it, but I am honestly the biggest Ridley Scott fan ever! Gladiator is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I will go see any movie that he directs! If by the off chance Ridley Scott is reading this blog, one of my goals in life is to be a leading lady in one of you epic movies!! Just putting that out there Haha!

Off enjoy the rest of my relaxation day, cause I have a lot of work to do tomorrow! I am bringing a camera to Portland so I will for sure film and share the madness and share it with you guys!

Hugs and Rock & Roll,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)
http://www.youtube.com/rhondaanthonytanner
http://www.myspace.com/rhondaanthonytanner
Merchandise:
http://www.cafepress.com/ratcoaching

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)