Thursday, May 29, 2008

House of Yes

I am filming all day today and tomorrow on my next R.A.T. Episode, so I have been darting around like mad getting everything together!! I can't wait to show it to you guys!

I decided to take a break from prepping to support a fellow actor! I haven't been to much theater in LA, but last night I got to go see my friend Tyler Shamy in the play "The House of Yes"!

He did an awesome job, like I always say I am blessed to have really talented friends! I brought him cupcakes from "Yummy Cupcakes" in the Valley, which are the best! I figure, you get girls roses for a play, but guys usually just like food LOL!

My camera was running out of battery, but I was able to get a few pictures before it died on me! (The main picture above is Andrew and I, he took the pictures below so he wasn't in them :(, what a trooper!)



Tyler and I after the play!





Kathleen Taylor and I, we used to intern at an agency together! LA really is a small town! She played the Mom in the play and did a lovely job!






From left to right: Matt, Eric, Tyler, and I!




Off to catch up on youtube before filming!

Hugs and Hot Tea,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)