Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I love Life! :)

Hey my Sugar Plums!! My bro left on Sunday! We had such a good time, it was awesome to see him!! While here was here we filmed an episode for my youtube page!

I am starting editing on my next episode today!! I was
smart and filmed it beforemy brother came into town,
so I just have to piece together the pieces!

Last night I went with friends to Outback steakhouse!
While we were there, they have those quarter machine
rides,we couldn't resist!! LOL I tried to sit on one of
them and fell out and bruised my leg, haha but it was
worth it for the laugh!








Afterwards we went back to my friend Tyler's place and
watched Scary Movie 4 and ate Ben and Jerry's ice
cream!!It was a glorious evening! Off to get creative
with my footage! New episode will be up on Saturday!

Hugs and Happiness,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T.
Coaching aka B-RAT :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)