Sunday, June 29, 2008

Big Brother :)

Aww my big brother Blake is in town for the 4th of July holiday!! He goes back home on Sunday, so we have a whole week of fun things planned!

It is so great to be around him!! Family is super important to me so special when we get to see each-other, because we both work too much for our own good! LOL!

Blake works for Intel in Portland, Oregon.  His work had a party where they had to pick a costume theme!  His group all dressed up like the guys from semi-pro!  









Today, we went for a hike in the morning!! Then we got ready and filmed an episode with him in it that I will put up on Saturday!! After filming fun, we went to Dave and Busters and played arcade games!  I shut Blake down on the racing speedway game, hence the #1 fingers on the picture on the right!
Haha Blake wanted me to show you the sleeping arrangements at my apartment!!  My roommate has this amazing blow up mattress that inflates in like 60 seconds that she let me borrow!! There is no room to walk in my bedroom, but we are barely home anyways, so what-evs!!









Going to the Beach tomorrow, I loaded up on sunscreen at Rite Aid!! Will try to take pictures if I remember!

Hugs and Sandcastles,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)