Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love Warner Brothers!!

My favorite movie studio in California is Warner Brothers!! There is just something magical about it!! I love whenever I get an audition, and have to go on the lot!!


They have casting offices on location, and it looks like you are in a little family neighborhood, not some huge studio! Here are some pictures of outside the gate, and the cute little casting bungalows!
My audition went amazing!! My goal is always just to have fun, cause you never know what is going to work out and what isn't!! All I know it that I came in prepared and had a blast!

After my audition, I filmed another R.A.T. episode, then passed out for a two hour nap LOL!! I was going to edit more today, but I am just tuckered. Off to catch up on youtube and then relax for the rest of the night!

Hugs and Big Dreamin,

2 comments:

Mignon said...

Good Luck Girl!!!You got my vote.

IsanameCodes said...

Seriously! It sounds like the audition went really well!!! If anyone from WB decides to call me up and ask me if they should hire you, I'll tell them for sure. But the chances of that happening are pretty slim. lol

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)