Monday, June 30, 2008

Huntington Beach

I rarely go to the beach!! Usually I am miss Susie Safety and want to protect my skin from the Suns rays, but once a year I will go when my brother is in town!

We rented surf boards and hit the waves!! LOL surfing is really really hard, I usually just use the surfboard as a glorified boogie board LOL!

It was really windy and choppy, so we had to work hard to even get out, but I had a blast!! Here are some pics from our beach day!









I did end up getting a funky burn on my stomach, but I applied enough sun screen I swear!  Off to chill, we are probably going to Six Flags and the play "Wicked" tomorrow night!

Hugs and Seashells,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)

1 comment:

IsanameCodes said...

Looks like you remembered to take pictures. Oh My! You sure look like you're a master at that surf board! lol

Enjoy Wicked! I saw it in NYC in March. :D I hope you like it.

-Cody

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)