Friday, June 6, 2008

Six Flags!!

I got bullied into going to six flags yesterday!! First I said I would go when my friend Taylor invited me!

Then about 15 minutes later, I texted him and chickened out.  For the next half an hour I was sweet talked, mandated, guilted, and forced against my will to come with them!

I love theme parks, I was just really scared of big roller coasters!  My friend Tyler, who was also going, said he would hold my "sweaty nasty hand" on the rides, and all I had to do was keep my eyes closed! LOL!

I saw on T.V. where if you brought a coke product, your ticket is buy one get one free, so Tyler, Eric, and I ran into Rite Aid and bought a case!  We took a picture in the security camera!
My friend Taylor drove, bless him, all 4 of us to Magic Mountain!!
I freaked out on the first roller coaster, and after than, I was game to go on anything!  We got soaking wet, screamed our butts off, and had a blast!
Crazy after riding the ride hair pics!  
I had so much fun!! I think I am in love with roller coasters now!! My favorite was Batman, but we didn't get to ride the new X2 because it was having trouble!  Just uploaded my new video today as well, off to catch up on all your wonderful email and comments!

Hugs and Thrilling Day Wishes,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)

1 comment:

Jerry Ong said...

hey i like your video log or should i say i like your voice :P Cheers

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)