Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Fun

Happy Father's Day DAD!! I have already called him twice today, because he is in Arizona and I am in California, but just saying again I freakin love you!

I mailed him socks, and a cute card, you guys have no clue how much he needs socks LOL!

This morning, I filmed my next R.A.T. Episode!! I have been meaning to do another episode where "Rhonda" has a coaching session with patient "Carly", but it just hasn't seemed to work out until now!! The footage is in the can, now I just have to edit which thankfully I love to do!

I also have some pictures from Friday night! My guy friends Tyler, Andrew, and Taylor came over before we went to see "The Happening", so I brought out my trusty camera and we snapped a few! Andrew was being a pain and kept covering his face for photos!
Finally, after 32 photos on my camera Andrew let me take a picture of him with Tyler LOL!









Off answer youtube messages, and start on the basic editing!! Happy Father's Day to all my Dads on youtube!

HUGS and Muffins,

Brittani Taylor aka Rhonda Anthony Tanner/R.A.T. Coaching aka B-RAT :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wild actress youtube obssesed LA chick! :)